Add some magic to your summer with a trip on the Pacific Surfliner to the Disneyland® Resort. There are many new attractions to enjoy, as well as special savings for Amtrak riders.
Save on Theme Park Admission and Train Travel
Through December 31, 2019, Amtrak customers can unlock a 5% on Theme Park admission as well as the MaxPass add-on. Plus, California Everyday Discounts offer savings on Pacific Surfliner trips for kids, students, seniors, and others. Learn more.
New and Exciting Attractions at the Disneyland® Resort
Transport yourself to a galaxy far, far away at the Theme Park’s newest land, where you can fly the Millennium Falcon, build a lightsaber or droid, encounter Storm Troopers, try unique foods, and enjoy a drink in the cantina.
Disney California Adventure Park has unveiled two new rides, Jessie’s Critter Carousel and Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind. Both can be found at Pixar Pier, where favorite attractions have been reimagined with an “incredible” twist. And don’t miss the new live performance inspired by “The Lion King” with stories, songs and dances honoring the spirit of Africa.
How to Get There with the Free Shuttle Connection
The Pacific Surfliner offers daily service from San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo and popular destinations in between. Both adults and kids will enjoy the scenic views, comfortable seats and onboard amenities on the way to Anaheim.
The Anaheim Regional Intermodal Transportation Center (ARTIC – the train station in Anaheim) is a quick shuttle ride to the front gates of the Disneyland® Resort.
Going to the Park (Anaheim Station to the Disneyland® Resort)
- Use the elevator or stairs to cross the bridge from the platform to the station building.
- Exit on the right side of the station (on the same side as the Amtrak ticket window).
- Wait at Bus Bay 12 for the next Anaheim Resort Transit bus to arrive. Route 15 can take you from the train station to the Disneyland® Resort. It operates every 20 minutes daily while the parks are open.
- When the bus arrives, show the driver your valid Pacific Surfliner printed or e-ticket and board for free! The ride to the park takes approximately 10 minutes.
- The bus will drop you off just outside the security check-in area off Harbor Blvd., just steps from the front gates!
Heading Home (Disneyland® Resort to the Anaheim Station)
- Walk back to the transportation area near Harbor Blvd. The posted number signs correspond to the route that stops there, so wait at sign #15 to take Route 15 back to the train station.
- Call 888-364-2787 with any questions, or use Text2Go (code 15) to receive a real-time bus arrival time by text message. Buses should arrive/depart every 20 minutes.
- Show the driver your valid Pacific Surfliner printed or e-ticket and board for free.
- Back at the station, cross the bridge and head to the platform to catch your train. The platform closest to the station is for northbound trains (headed towards Los Angeles), and the platform farthest from the station is for southbound trains (headed towards San Diego).
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy a relaxing ride home!
The special savings on theme park admission for Amtrak customers will end December 31, 2019, so start planning your adventure to the Disneyland® Resort today! Learn more and book a trip: pacificsurfliner.com/disney